Monday, September 20, 2010

New favorite spot!

I found a new place that the kids love!  Well, it's not really new, just a new area I guess!  Okay so my babies love going to the library!  During the summer we go to their reading club and summer programs!  The other day we went to the library, the kids and I read, played in the puppet area, played on the computers, and then we decided to take a walk outside.  Goal mine, it's so beautiful!  It has mature trees and many benches!  The best part (in the kids' minds) is that there are many walking paths!  The kids run laps and laps!  Noah pretends that the paths are train tracks with many junctions!  All the benches are train stops to him!!  How funny, so Noah and Sofia are trains making trips with loads of materials or people boarding!!  Oh, the joys of my little children!  I love the public library!!!

Mama Masoodi!

No comments:

Post a Comment