Monday, September 6, 2010

Sofia's birthday Party!

It's been a while since I posted.  I just got busy with the day to day schedule!  We've been in school for two weeks now.  They kids and I have our schedules down!  I am very proud of them because it's a bit packed!  I pick them up and we do one simple activity (bookstore, park, grandma's house, swim class, so on) dinner, bath, pj's, prayers, story time, and off to bed!  I had to push them big time at first, but now we are good!!!

Well, a lot has happen since I last posted!  First, we had Sofia's birthday!  On her actual b-day I took her to Toyrus and she picked out a tea set!  She also got a balloon and a phone call from Geoffrey!!!!  Noah and her had a tea party as soon as we got home!!!  The tea party went on into dinner and bath time!!!

On Aug 28th we had her party!  The party was at Murdock Park.  The theme was of course:  Sesame Street / Elmo and Abby!!  We had 14 little people playing games and having fun!!  The kids also had a pinata full of candy and prizes!!  The funny thing was that the kids didn't want to hit the pinata, makes sense!!  It was a lot of fun!!!

The next big thing that happen was Sofia's first swimming lesson!  It was on Sept. 1st!  Let me tell you I had to leave the pool area so she would calm down.  She also had to stand next to big brother Noah.  After 5 minutes she was fine and actually had fun!!!  She did everything the teacher (Tia Moni) asked of her with NO FEAR!!! I was a PROUD MAMA!!

Hasta muy pronto!!!  Until the next big event in my babies' life!

No comments:

Post a Comment