Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Indy Zoo Trip with Friends...

As I was putting the babies to bed last night Sofia says, "Mami we go to big zoo tomorrow please?" Then Noah jumps in saying, "YES mami the Indianapolis Zoo!  I'll stay in my bed and won't get up during the night."  Then Sofia jumps in, "I no cry mami!"  So of course, I say okay if we (Noah and Sofia) go to bed, stay in bed, and don't cry then we will go to the zoo tomorrow in the morning.  I was so tired and honestly I didn't want to go, but how could I say no to my angels after they tag teamed me like that!!!  All was quiet last night in the Masoodi house!!!

I texted my good friend Step to see if she and her boys wanted to join us.  She has Nathan (4yrs) and Cameron (2yrs).  They said yes, so it was going to be a playdate at the zoo!

We headed out this morning at about 9:30am and got there in about 1 hour!  The kids LOVED the silly sharks (they called them silly sharks).  They were silly because one shark kept jumping out of the water.  Then that shark looked like it was dancing and trying to climb on a rock!!  The kids were laughing so loud and couldn't stop!!  They enjoyed all the other ocean animals!  They also got up close and personal with the cheetahs!  One cheetah came up to the window, it really was amazing!  The kids were standing there with a cheetah in their face (just a window between them).

Finally we ended our trip with the same thing.......a train ride!!  They love riding that train and it's a great way to end our day!  

We loaded up the van with the babies!  The boys were chatting the entire drive home!  Our pretty little princess was out with in 5 minutes!!!  

Fab day, thank you god for my wonderful children and friends!!!

Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment