Sunday, August 22, 2010

Summer comes to an end!

Well, school must start once again!  I am excited to start a new year and meet new students (7th graders) and see how my 8th graders have grown! I can't wait to push them to learn a second language (English)!  It's funny how many of the things I do with my little Noah I repeat with my 7th and 8th graders!  Of course I have to make it more "older kid"!

Well one Thursday I took it easy with my babies!  We went to our back yard and swam!  After we swam we had lunch with Papi (we took it to school).  The kids love to eat lunch in my classroom!  We then went to visit a friend she's got a new house!  The kids loved it because she has a "baby".  Isn't it funny how any child just a bit younger is always a baby!!

We then came home and napped! Simple easy day!  Next was off to school!  It was actually nice because I didn't have to get them up early or pack lunches!  My sister came over and babysat the kids!  She's so good with them!  They swam, rode bikes, and the highlight to them......PLAY DOUGH!!  Fun for them and long for me!  Once I came home they were very excited because they knew we were going to go to the high school football game!  Papi was announcing, so that was exciting!  Another plus to the kids was that their Tia Moni was going to cheer!!!  Go BBBRRRROONNCCCHHOSSS!!

Hasta muy pronto!

No comments:

Post a Comment