Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Back to a school schedule!

Okay I know it's only day two, but Sofia's got the schedule down!  Noah, come on my little man!  No, I can't complain too much!  I start at 6:30pm.   We do our bath, pjs, brush teeth, prayers, I am very proud to say that Noah and Sofia both know their Our Father and Hail Mary!!!!  Then they each pick one book and I read it to them.  Then we give goodnight kisses and it's off to bed!  By this time it's 7 - 7:15pm.  Noah stays in his room and I take Sofi to her bedroom.  I will rock her for a song, both kids sleep with their IPODs on all night - it helps.  Then I lay her down and she's out!  It's been an hour and I still hear Noah rolling around and reading books.  I guess I am happy that at least he's in his room, in bed just reading different books.  Let's see how long this will last.  I am not worrying because I know soon enough it will catch up since he's up by 6:45am everyday!

Good night to all!

1 comment:

  1. I love your bedtime routine. I can't believe they have prayers memorized already. Will and I are working on the Sign of the Cross, and right now we are just praying for all of the people in our lives (he likes to include dogs, baseballs, and bats). Kids are so funny.

    P.S. I was glad to find you in the blogging world, too.

    ReplyDelete